This position will assist the HOD to deliver objectives and initiatives of HR department including developing strategies, establishing efficient employee performance management, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning and conducting effective MTP program and designing succession planning for the organization. This position will be a key member of HR department driving all HR activities with required level of efficiency and productivity.
1. Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely, organized and comprehensive procedure to hire the right candidate.
2. Develop HRBP strategies, suggest new HR strategies, policies, and practices.
3. Plan on improving and monitoring HR team productivity.
4. Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department.
5. Identify competency gap and implement talent development guideline .
6. Plan and execute training module for development of SHL members. Conduct planned soft skill enhancement program as per individual requirement .
7. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance on developing culture and efficiency.
8. Initiate change management strategy to bring effective changes in leadership abilities at all levels of executives.
9. Conduct exit/stay interviews for employees at any levels Plan, prepare and conduct Management Trainee Program with optimum efficiency .
10. Manage succession planning of all departments.
11. Develop and incorporate practical oriented strong .
performance management system through implementation of KPI .
12. Streamline HR operations with Analytics for effective decision making throughout the Company.
13. Identify and implement Labor Law of Bangladesh as and when required..
14. Execute 7 habits and culture drive throughout the organization for improving ownership and accountability.
15. Improve attendance, data and Leave management system.
16. Prepare and submit monthly Priority Matrix, Action Plan and monitor progress as per requirement.
Additional Educational RequirementsBBA/MBA with major in HR from reputed private/public university
- Experience Required 11 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
Experience Minimum 11-15 Years in related field
Core Competencies :
Strong Leadership, managerial and administrative skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
Excellent presentation skills.
Good knowledge of labor laws and procedures
Role Specific Competencies:
Strong understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, Excel and HRIS systems
Knowledge on competency mapping and development plan
Expert in Compensation and benefit package
Expert in HR Analytics
Expert in on KPI and PMS Management
- August 31 2021
Published on: June 12, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 11 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019