• Assisting software/mobile app developers in interpreting requirements during the design, development, and unit/integration testing phases
• Recommend improvements and changes to software, website, and mobile app that will meet user needs and will improve performance.
• Must have implementation experience in software, website, android App.
• Monitor and test application performance, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
• Webpage admin panel management and control, uploading new contents and must have basic software, website and mobile app development knowledge.
• Contributes to the ongoing development of the team by offering recommendations in the areas of process improvement and new technologies
• Lead digital development projects as a technical expert.
• Consult top management and colleagues regarding the performance of software/mobile application.
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with organization’s goals.
• Create actionable plan to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
• Identify and manage external vendors in the delivery of contracted work.
• Create and compiling contents to increase user interest.
• Coordinate the submission of funding application for digital development.
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media.
- Graduate/ Post graduate
- Experience Required 6 to 10 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- August 31 2021
Published on: June 14, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 6 to 10 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Dhaka(Savar)
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019