We need an AGM/DGM HRA for Corporate office , for which multination companies ,cement , steel experience is better.
- Direct & control overall HR, Admin of whole group.
- Job analysis and preparation of Job description.
- Recruiting and Staffing.
- Leads the development of departmental goals, objectives and systems.
- Provide leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
- Performance Management and Improvement Systems.
- Organization development.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees.
- Managing labor law and other regulatory policy compliance.
- Implement KPI (Key performance Indicators).
- Ensure timely completion of annual employee performance appraisal process.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Participate in executive, management and company staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars.
- Handle grievance, labor disputes and disciplinary matters.
- Ensure legal compliance of policies and procedures, termination, dismissal, compensation etc.
- Motivate, counsel the staffs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of the Company.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisal.
- Ensure timely recruitment based on requisition.
- Design, obtain approval & implement appraisal & reward system. Including a systematic & best in class compensation & benefit system.
- Continuous follow up HR activities with all other Departments and ensure in time support, coordination and communication with the employees.
- Develop relationship with business areas to better understand business needs and improve communication and feedback systems.
- Experience in different audit such as ISO Audit, Accord - Alliance requirement, QMS audit.
- Employee safety, welfare and health.
- Employee services and counseling.
- Develop, practice, monitor and evaluate of HR manual / policy in the organization.
- Any other tasks assigned by management
Additional Educational Requirements
- Masters in any discipline
- MBA (HRM) / Masters with PGDHRM will be given preference
- Experience Required 12 to 20 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Minimum 12 years
- Recruitment & Selection, Factory HR Administration, Training & Development, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, HRIS/ HR Database Management, Labor Union Management
- Age 40-48 years
- at least 12 year(s) of progressive leadership experience in senior positions of Human Resources.
- Experience of Steel Mills/Multinational Company/ Group of Company will be given preference.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to be able to motivate and lead a workforce.
- Good command on English - reading, writing and speaking.
- Excellent skills in using computers and software, knowledge in working with MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional manner.
- 250000 to 350000
- August 31 2021
Published on: July 17, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 12 to 20 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Chattogram
Salary: 250000 to 350000
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019