- Planning and Forecasting of sales activities to develop the business-in consultation with management.
- To analyze the Market for taking competitive advantage and chalk out plan to get maximum sales volume through Dealers.
- To arrange continuous Training of Sales forces with new products and sales techniques to make them unparalleled in the competitive market.
- Use leadership techniques to motivate and develop people. Identify the training needs of area sales manager, territory sales manager and implementing training programs to build up professionalism skill and knowledge.
- Collect regular marketing feedback with an objective to remain updated about the industry, competitors, price, trade offers, or any other activities and provides strategic guideline for tapping new market.
- Visit regularly external customers i.e. distributors and all level of customer to get regular and situation oriented support.
- Analyze competitors' activities and give the feedback to the management time to time.
- Submit the periodical sales report and Market progression report to the management.
- Build positive working relationship with existing clients for repeat business & generate new inquiry & keeping track;
- To identify potential clients and optimizing the market.
- Lead the sales forces to ensure business growth
- To develop Corporate, Dealer, Showroom and Individual Sales.
- To expand network to increase the sales all over Bangladesh.
- Responsible for Credit Collection and Realization effectively.
- Branding the product all over Bangladesh to attract potential customers.
- Prepare sales budget periodically.
- Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- Chattogram, Dhaka
- 120000 to 180000
- October 31 2021
Published on: September 27, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 12 to 15 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Chattogram, Dhaka
Salary: 120000 to 180000
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019