We are urgently hiring for the position of Resident Construction Manager (Resident Plant Head) for a solar power Plant (Group of Company)
* Should have Project execution experience in Utility Scale Solar Plant having 33/66/132/220KV switch yard
* Sound background in Project Management of Solar PV projects.
* Must have worked and completed 50 MW ground mount Solar Power Plant - in B’Desh or overseas
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Project Management
* Ensuring project completion within the budgeted time and cost. Preparing Budget and schedule risk.
*Coordination with technical consultants / HO /EPC for project deliverables.
* Monitoring the design engineering status of various projects to facilitate improvisation.
* Relationship management with various contractors & service agencies and Govt. Authorities.
* Evaluation & efficacious management of contracting works for the successful execution of projects.
* Planning, and executing project requirements
* Ensure Risk Assessment processes and HSE plans
* Training of Project Personnel
* Govt. Authorities required compliances
* Vendor Management
* Quality Management
Erection and Commissioning
* Verifying layouts for the project as per the process and material flow needs.
* Prepare pre-startup requirement of the system considering all aspects like Standard operating procedure, preparation,review & commissioning of safety critical devices.
* Installation, erection and commissioning of equipments, providing utility services to the equipments.
* Foreseeing performance bottlenecks and initiating corrective measures to avoid re-occurrence.
* Ensuring effective site management and discipline to ensure safe execution of the projects.
Project Controls: Scheduling and procurement
* Base line schedule preparation for all stages of project namely, Appraise, select, Define & execute
* Schedule monitoring
* Daily and weekly progress review meeting and MIS to senior management
* Preparation of check lists for pre-commissioning and commissioning of facilities & utility systems.
* Conducting audit to oversee the design compliance in project execution
* Adept in conducting Risk studies required for projects.
Installation & Commissioning:
* Installation of all facility and utilities e.gPV Modules , Solar Inverters , EHV switchyard, Transmission )
* Lines,HT & LT switchgears, Transformers, UPS and battery banks, Fire protection & detection systems . Civil work &Structural supports etc.
* Preparation of Installation Checklist as per the requirement of standards and good engineering practices.
* Progress monitoring
* Stage gate review for construction completion
* Preparation of checklist for commissioning and sequencing of activities
* Site acceptance as per guaranteed performance parameters
* Proficiency in Project Management Tools, MS office etc
* Good command over English (oral & written
- B.Sc Engineering in EEE
- Experience Required 15 to 20 Year(s)
- Both Male and Female can Apply
- 200000 to 300000
- November 30 2021
Published on: October 09, 2021
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: Experience Required 15 to 20 Year(s)
Gender: Both Male and Female can Apply
Job Location: Gaibandha
Salary: 200000 to 300000
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
Shortlist This Job
Share by Email
View all jobs of this company
Report This Job
Courses from My Jobs
Certificate Course on Practical HR Operation
No. of Classes/ Session: 4
Last Day of Registration: 30 December, 2019