The Workshop Mission
On completion of this workshop the participants should be able to effectively establish and manage KEY ACCOUNTS with a wide range of customers.
- To deeply value the benefits of KAM on a company’s bottom-line.
- Identify how KAM creates value for organisations and customers
- Analyse and identify different developmental roles that have great impact on KAM
- Designing KAM Strategy and Its implementation.
- Customer Value proposition
- Understanding the impact on Customer profitability and vis a vis on Organization.
This training module tries to explain:
- Concept of Key Account Management (KAM)
- Factors leading to importance of this emerging concept
- Criteria to determine key accounts from customer base
- Benefits to both buyers and sellers agreeing to practice it
- Stages of KAM relationship
- Conditions under which power lies with buyer or seller
- Key success factors
- Relevance to B2B Sales.
Workshop Beneficiaries/Key Learning Benefits
- Greatly enhanced Customer Relationship Management skills
- Enhanced orientation of respect for the customer
- Amazing service spirit is created
- Maintaining long term client relationship
- Deliver better, faster and superior service
- Better manage customers expectations
What is Key Account Management
Definition: Key Account Management
- What is KAM
Basics of Key Account Management
- Need Analysis
- Account Mapping
- Consultative Selling
- Relationship Management
Need Analysis & Account Mapping
Customer Pain Area vs. Pricing
- Gain Entry
- Organizational Hierarchy
- Focus of Power
Account Management Strategy
Account Management Strategy
Key Customers Management
- Understanding Your Customers
- Stakeholder Management
- REED – ODPEC Relationship
Winning Against Competition
- Types of Competition in B2B Situations
- Changing Competition Activity
- Beyond Needs…Decision Guidelines
- Influencing Decision Guidelines
The methodology is based on interactive learning, i.e. learners will learn by doing.
Furthermore learners will use examples from their own organisations, thus ensuring that the learning is anchored at their workplace.
Role plays and interactive experiential sessions will ensure that the learning stays anchored back at the workplace.
We strive to effect actual change back at the workplace through effective and practical outcomes based training.
Power Point presentations will be made with interactive sessions and creative brainstorming session.
Duration : Two Full Days
Batch Size : 25 members per batch
- Regular: 8000.00 BDT (2days) – including lunch & snacks
- Early Bird Registration: 20% Discount
Contact: 01880085402-04, 01515293080, 01772803803
PRICE: TK. 8000+VAT
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
Who Can Attend
Mrinal K. Guha
Management Consultant , Trainer and Facilatator. SSDI, Mumbai, India
Mr. Guha is the founding partners at SSDI India LLP and leads the Human Resources Practices, Organizational Diagnosis, Strategy Development, Talent Development and Skill Enhancement practices at SSDI. Mr. Guha has over 40 years of work experience in the field of Human Resource and Talent Management. He has held top managerial positions in HR Management, Sales & Marketing and Business Head across the Reliance Group, Johnson & Johnson, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, ICI India and Exxon Corporation.[ Erstwhile Esso Standard Refining & Distribution Company, India. Mrinal enjoyed a successful and illustrious career in Fortune 500 MNCs and most reputed Indian transnational companies as Members of the Board and Member of New Business Initiatives and Corporate Strategy group During his professional career as an HR strategist, he has built a strong reputation and understanding of best practices in People Practices,Talent Management and Development, Talent Acquisition, Talent retention, People Development. Mr. Guha has worked across sectors such as Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Energy and Infrastructure and Banking & Finance. On behalf of Johnson & Johnson, he also set up the Management Training Institute at Indonesia and managed it as a Director for over six years. His expertise and contributions in the field of HR management have been highly appreciated by some of India's top business leaders. Over the years, Mr. Guha has created several Learning & Development programs for business transformation and is passionate about skill development and Skill Enhancement. As a trained professional in Quality Improvement processes and Six Sigma by Quality Institute of Johnson & Johnson, USA, he developed a strong interest in training and Development for future Business leaders. As a visiting Faculty to several premier business schools in India, including the IIMs, he delivered lectures on Organization Diagnosis, Organization Behavior, Design and Development. Have extensively worked on Research and Development initiatives in Human Resources and People Development. He is a Post Graduate in Human Resources from Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Mumbai, M S in Employee Relations from Chapman School of Business Management, Florida International University, Miami, USA and AMP from Haas School of Business Management, U C L A , Berkeley, U S A.