The Workshop Mission
On completion of this workshop the participants should be able to effectively establish and manage customer relationships with a wide range of Internal and External customers.
- To deeply value the benefits of CRM on a company’s bottom-line.
- Identify how CRM creates value for organisations and customers
- Analyse and identify different developmental roles that have great impact on CRM
- Designing CRM Strategy and Its implementation.
- Customer Value proposition
- Understanding the impact on Customer profitability and vis a vis on Organization.
- To develop a deep understanding of the benefits of CRM
- Learn cross-industry CRM practices and best international practices
- To learn how CRM creates immense value for organisations and customers
- To increase the corporate and liaison networking skills of every participant
- To establish superior interpersonal relationships with customers
- To create superior customer satisfaction and value for the customer
- To contribute meaningfully towards strategic CRM
- Learning key principles of CRM customised to participants industry/segment
- Learning to create great service cultures
Workshop Beneficiaries/Key Learning Benefits
- Greatly enhanced Customer Relationship Management skills
- Enhanced orientation of respect for the customer
- Amazing service spirit is created
- Maintaining long term client relationship
- Deliver better, faster and superior service
- Better manage customers expectations
- Skilled understanding of key principles and benefits of CRM
- Deep understanding of application of CRM in their organizaton
The methodology is based on interactive learning, i.e. learners will learn by doing.
Furthermore learners will use examples from their own organisations, thus ensuring that the learning is anchored at their workplace.
Role plays and interactive experiential sessions will ensure that the learning stays anchored back at the workplace.
We strive to effect actual change back at the workplace through effective and practical outcomes based training.
Power Point presentations will be made with interactive sessions and creative brainstorming session.
Duration : Two Full Days
Batch Size : 25 members per batch
1. Regular: 8000.00BDT
2. Eaely Bird: 6000.00BDT ( To be registered by 10th Oct,2019.
3. 3 or more from same corporate/ Group of Company will get 10% Discount
4. BSHRM Member: 5000.00BDT
Contact: 01880085402-04, 01515293080, 01772803803
PRICE: TK. 8000+VAT
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
Who Can Attend
Mrinal K. Guha
Management Consultant , Trainer and Facilatator. SSDI, Mumbai, India
Mr. Guha is the founding partners at SSDI India LLP and leads the Human Resources Practices, Organizational Diagnosis, Strategy Development, Talent Development and Skill Enhancement practices at SSDI. Mr. Guha has over 40 years of work experience in the field of Human Resource and Talent Management. He has held top managerial positions in HR Management, Sales & Marketing and Business Head across the Reliance Group, Johnson & Johnson, SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, ICI India and Exxon Corporation.[ Erstwhile Esso Standard Refining & Distribution Company, India. Mrinal enjoyed a successful and illustrious career in Fortune 500 MNCs and most reputed Indian transnational companies as Members of the Board and Member of New Business Initiatives and Corporate Strategy group During his professional career as an HR strategist, he has built a strong reputation and understanding of best practices in People Practices,Talent Management and Development, Talent Acquisition, Talent retention, People Development. Mr. Guha has worked across sectors such as Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Energy and Infrastructure and Banking & Finance. On behalf of Johnson & Johnson, he also set up the Management Training Institute at Indonesia and managed it as a Director for over six years. His expertise and contributions in the field of HR management have been highly appreciated by some of India's top business leaders. Over the years, Mr. Guha has created several Learning & Development programs for business transformation and is passionate about skill development and Skill Enhancement. As a trained professional in Quality Improvement processes and Six Sigma by Quality Institute of Johnson & Johnson, USA, he developed a strong interest in training and Development for future Business leaders. As a visiting Faculty to several premier business schools in India, including the IIMs, he delivered lectures on Organization Diagnosis, Organization Behavior, Design and Development. Have extensively worked on Research and Development initiatives in Human Resources and People Development. He is a Post Graduate in Human Resources from Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Mumbai, M S in Employee Relations from Chapman School of Business Management, Florida International University, Miami, USA and AMP from Haas School of Business Management, U C L A , Berkeley, U S A.